Welcome To Employment Exchange, Manipur
To develop human resources in the administrative & executive personnel: Estd | 1985
SAT was established in 1985 in pursuance of the recommendations set out in the Chief Secretaries Conference on 7th and 8th May, 1976 under the Chairmanship of the Prime Minister of India to develop Human Resources in the administrative and executive personnel at the cutting edge level by imparting training to bring about a fully developed administration as a part of National Policy.
-Rejected List New
Employment Exchange List
5 (five) Town Employment Exchanges-
1 (one) Employment Information and Assistance Bureau at Saikul.
Further, there are other 4 units-
Service Rendered By Employment Exchange, Manipur
1. To register persons below Matric/equivalent as unskilled category.
2.To register persons holding Matriculates/equivalent, Intermediate/equivalent , Graduate, under X Division.
3. To register persons holding Professional, Technical, Skilled, and Post-Graduate.
4. To register Physically Handicapped Persons for any qualification and categories.
5. To make the unemployed youths acquaint with the facilities and incentives available with various Departments under Self-Employment Promotion programme.
6. To give employment information and guidance.
7. To collect and disseminate occupation information regarding occupations scholarship, available in State and India.
8. To give information on competitive examination conducted by the various Public Service Commission and authorities.
9. To render Vocational Guidance to students/individual or in group.
10. To render Vocational Guidance to the students who are attending Schools and Colleges.
11. To arrange Coaching classes for various Competitive Examination such as Civil Services examinations, Banking Service Competitive Examination etc.
Services Rendered By University Employment Information & Guidance Bureau, Manipur
1. To register persons holding bachelors or higher degree or equivalent diploma in a profession or specialized course national register (G.I.) should be completed.
2. To register persons holding a Master’s or Higher degree or Post Graduate diploma or equivalent.
3. To make the unemployed youths acquaint with the facilities and incentives available with various Departments under self-employment promotion programme.
4. To assist applicants in securing admission to various course of studies offered by the University in India and abroad.
5. To give employment information and guidance to the University alumni.
6. To give information on various courses of studies/syllabus etc. for higher studies in India and abroad.
7. To assist in individual problems pertaining to education and vocation under Vocational Guidance Programme.
8. To collect and disseminate occupational information regarding occupations, scholarship, fellowships and financial assistance available in India and abroad.
9. To assist students in securing part-time employment.
10. To render Vocational Guidance to students/individual or in group by maintaining Carrier Information Room (Library) in the Bureau.
11.To give information on competitive examination conducted by the various Public Service Commission and authorities.
12. To arrange Coaching classes for various competitive examination such as Civil Service Examination , Banking Service Competitive Examination etc.